At STATClinix, we want to make your trip to the Urgent Care as easy and worry-free as possible. We offer extended hours with no appointment necessary and a variety of payment options to accommodate a variety of circumstances. We accept most major credit cards, checks and cash at all of our locations. For your convenience, you can even make payments over the phone or online, anytime of the day or night.
Payment for services is required at the time of visit.
Patients with Insurance:
Did you know we now are in-network with Cigna?
STATClinix is contracted with most major insurance plans and Medicare, TriCare, and some AHCCCS plans. Please bring your most recent insurance ID cards and a current photo ID with you to your appointment and please note that depending on the specific terms of your coverage, you may have co-payments and/or deductibles that you will be expected to pay. If you have questions about your coverage, your insurance carrier can assist you. If you have questions about contracted insurance plans, please call one of our offices.
Patients without Insurance:
STATClinix is pleased to offer STATCLUB™, our medical discount program. STATCLUB™ offers a simplified pricing structure that focuses on our ability to meet the needs of our patients with minor illnesses or those with more complex issues that many of the retail medical clinics are unable to provide. This program can save you more than 50% on charges for care received at any of our Urgent Care facilities. For a small annual membership fee, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that affordable quality health care is available when you need it! Download the STATClub™ Membership Form.
STATClub™ Membership Annual Cost
Primary member $50
Additional Family Member $15
The STATClub Annual Membership Fee Makes New and Existing Members Eligible for:
- Basic Office Visit: $79*
- Lacerations: $129 – $299 (Skin Adhesive $129, Simple $225, Complex $299)
- Most Procedures $159 – $299* (such as drainage of a wound or cyst, joint injections, etc.)
- All X-rays $50 – $75 per study
- Recheck/Follow Up Visit Fee (for same condition within 72 hours)
- Discounts on the cost of Lab Tests, EKGs and other procedures
*Additional Costs may apply, including medications, splint applications, DME, Vaccinations, treatments and procedures and lab tests sent to an outside provider. Fees are subject to change.
Details & Requirements:
- Payment for services is required at the time of visit
- Membership cannot be combined with health insurance
- Membership is valid for one year from Membership date
- Membership in the program ends if you obtain insurance coverage
- Membership cannot be transferred
- Membership is non-refundable
- Not valid for administrative/school/camp physicals or Occupational Health Services
- Testing, Lab and x-ray services provided by an outside provider will be billed separately by the providing organization